Information about your reservation and stay in our bed and breakfast Dans La Creuse
If you have any questions? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are open from 1 April until 1 November 2019.
- After your reservation we will send you a confirmation by email.
When you will stay 3 days or longer we will ask you to pay a deposit of 25% from the total amount you will have to pay for your room. Your reservation is only definitive after receipt of the deposit of 25%. We kindly request you to pay the deposit within 1 week after the reservation. Please mention your name and period of stay as reference. After receipt of the deposit we will send you a confirmation by email that your reservation is definitive.
- The day you leave you can pay cash the (remaining) amount for your stay, eventually including the expenses for dinner, drinks etc. Please note that unfortunately it is not possible to pay by bank card.
- On the day of arrival you are welcome in our bed and breakfast as of 4.00 p.m. We will get you a welcome drink and will take a moment to welcome you. When you arrive earlier it could be that we are not yet ready to welcome you the way we would like to.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the house or in your room. You can smoke outside.
- Unfortunately we cannot welcome pets as a guest.
- Breakfast is between 8.00 and 10.00 a.m. On demand it is possible to have breakfast earlier.
- Dinner starts at 7.30 p.m.
- On the day of departure we kindly request you to leave the accomodation before 10.30 a.m. Please do not forget to return the key.
- In case you cancel the reservation up to 1 month before the date of arrival we will pay you back the deposit less 15% cancellation fee from the total booking fees. In case of cancellation within 1 month before the date of arrival you owe the total booking fees. Therefore we advise you to take out cancellation insurance.
- You can park your car on our property. You can put your motorbike or bicycle in a well closed barn.
- The use of our accomodation is on your own responsibility.
Advice: take out travel insurance for calamities that could happen to you.
- Finally we wish you a nice and relaxed stay in bed and breakfast / B&B Dans La Creuse.