Info about your reservation and stay in bed and breakfast Dans La Creuse
Do you have any questions about your reservation and stay in our bed and breakfast? Please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are open from April until November.
- After your reservation we will send you a confirmation by email.
When you will stay 3 days or longer we will ask you to pay a deposit of 25% from the total amount you will have to pay for your room. Your reservation is only definitive after receipt of the deposit of 25%. We kindly request you to pay the deposit within 1 week after the reservation. Please mention your name and period of stay as reference. After receipt of the deposit we will send you a confirmation by email that your reservation is definitive.
- The day you leave you can pay in cash the (remaining) amount for your stay, eventually including the expenses for dinner, drinks etc. Please note that unfortunately it is not possible to pay by bank card.
- On the day of arrival you are welcome in our bed and breakfast as of 4.00 p.m. We will get you a welcome drink and will take a moment to welcome you. When you arrive earlier it could be that we are not yet ready to welcome you the way we would like to.
- It is not allowed to smoke in the house or in your room. You can smoke outside.
- Unfortunately we cannot welcome pets as a guest.
- Breakfast is between 8.00 and 10.00 a.m. On demand it is possible to have breakfast earlier.
- Dinner starts at 7.30 p.m.
- On the day of departure we kindly request you to leave the accomodation before 10.30 a.m. Please do not forget to return the key.
- You can cancel your reservation without costs up to 1 day before your date of arrival. If you cancel the room on your date of arrival you will owe us all the costs for the room.
- You can park your car on our property. You can put your motorbike or bicycle in a well closed barn.
- The use of our accomodation is on your own responsibility. It always can happen that you cause by accident damage to the room. In that case we kindly request you to mention it to us. We advice you to take out travel insurance for calamities that could happen to you during your stay with us.
- Unfortunately, it is not possible to make your own meals in our kitchen.
- Finally we wish you a nice and relaxed stay in bed and breakfast / B&B Dans La Creuse.
RULES FOR USE OF THE SWIMMING POOL
- Security: it is not allowed to jump or dive into the swimming pool or to push or throw someone else into the swimming pool.
- It is not allowed to play wild games in the swimming pool or throw unnecessary water out of the swimming pool.
- Responsibility: the swimming pool is unguarded and the use of it is at own risk of the guests. Minor children must be accompanied by their parents who will supervise them and who are responsible for them. We are not responsible for accidents that may occur in the swimming pool.